Grammatik is seeking a smart and capable graduate or second-jobber who is looking for a hands-on role where they can develop their skills and learn about all aspects of marketing both services and products.
The person will support the core Grammatik team across numerous media, entertainment and technology clients, while also developing their skills along the way. If you love, tech, film, games and VFX, you’ll like what we do.
You’ll work as part of a tight-knit team that is passionate about technology, film, video games and the creative industries. Your role will involve supporting Account Managers and specialists across a number of key deliverables, including social media, content marketing, publicity, reporting and anything that helps clients to achieve on their goals. You’ll focus on both creative and technical accounts, providing support wherever it is needed.
What will you get from Grammatik? You’ll get the opportunity to kick-start your marketing career in a smart, forward-thinking company with truly exciting clients. The chance to develop your experience and grow your skill set across the whole marketing mix. A rewarding long-term career with huge potential for personal development.
Grammatik offers the foundation and the tools you need to deliver for your team. This includes opportunities to attend events in London and abroad, a comfortable working space and smart people to bounce ideas off.
What you’ll do
- Work across a portfolio of exciting global clients, supporting Account Directors, Managers, Executives and senior management across all activities
- Create compelling, engaging content that positions clients as leaders in their field
- Support social media campaigns with an aim to drive continual growth
- Help to achieve success on numerous PR campaigns
- Work to develop strong relationships with both clients and the media
- Report monthly on client activities via in-depth analysis
Who you are
- A graduate or assistant level marketer or PR
- An excellent writer with impeccable communication skills – written and verbal
- Someone with an understanding of social media and how to best leverage channels for success
- Passionate about marketing and capable of producing pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles, case studies and more
- Time management whizz, able to work on multiple activities with varied teams
- A passion for technology, film, games and how creative media comes to life
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
Nice to haves
- Google Adwords
- Basic graphic/illustration skills
- Interviewing and/or filming experience
- HTML or coding ability
- Based in exciting East London hub of London Fields
- Free coffee, refreshments and beer!
- Regular company social outings
- Company pension scheme