Grammatik is seeking a smart, multi-disciplined Account Manager who enjoys variety in their day-to-day to join our London office – someone who can wear many hats and get hands-on running accounts for exciting clients across media, entertainment and tech and beyond.
You’ll work as part of a tight-knit team that is passionate about technology, film, video games and the creative industries. We work hard to devise and implement successful 360-degree marketing strategies, deliver high-value PR and digital campaigns, and offer exceptional service to our mix of technical and creative clients.
What will you get from Grammatik? The freedom, support and responsibility to lead and drive success. The flexibility to be truly creative in your approach to clients. The opportunity to develop experiences that will grow your skill set across the whole marketing mix. A rewarding long-term career with huge potential for personal development.
Grammatik offers the foundation and the tools you need to deliver for your clients. This includes opportunities to attend events in London and abroad, a comfortable working space, team outings and smart people to bounce ideas off.
What you’ll do
- Work across a portfolio of exciting global clients, acting as the trusted point of contact
- Generate and deliver strategic PR and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop relationships with both clients and the media
- Deliver content marketing strategy and creation across various media
- Develop of engaging, exciting social media campaigns
- Grow product marketing strategies for established and start-up software companies
- Use “grassroots” approaches to drive interest in products and services
- Demonstrate real results and value for clients
Who you are
- A professional marketer with 2-5 years experience in a relevant in-house or agency role
- Able to demonstrate experience across successful digital and PR campaigns
- Passionate about marketing and capable of producing pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles, case studies and more
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Time management whizz, able to deliver work on varied campaigns with different teams
- A consumer of technology news and trends with their finger on the pulse
- A passion for technology, film, games and how creative media comes to life
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
Nice to haves
- Google Adwords
- Basic graphic/illustration skills
- Interviewing and/or filming experience
- Existing press relations in the tech, film and creative space
- HTML and coding ability
- Based in exciting East London hub of London Fields
- Free coffee, refreshments and beer!
- Regular company social outings, meals and fun
- Company pension scheme